Tickets two-day seminar „Neuroscientific painmodulation – with Lars Avemarie„, Bonn, 09. & 10. May 2020, course fees: 350 € Early Bird / 390 € Standard Fee. Language: English
With citations of well over 300 scientific peer-review articles, the course represents a much needed update to the governing theories, narratives, philosophies and world-view that there are in pain management. Neuroscientific painmodulation is a innovative two-day course focusing on pain research and pain-modulation.
Course objectives and learning outcomes:
- Learn an updated approach to the treatment of pain that you can immediately apply in your clinical practice, that reinforces and enhances the approach you already use
- Learn a thorough and in-depth review of the many different factors which modulates pain, as a strong and fundamental starting point for an updated approach to the treatment of patients with pain
- Learn to convey and explain the latest neuroscience knowledge about pain to patients.
- Through the use of images and metaphors in an easy and understandable way reducing the risk pain catastrophizing, a typical risk factor for patients with pain
- Learn the latest pain research and gain an in-depth understanding of the complexity of pain and the many factors that modulate your patients‘ pain experience
- Learn to view communication as a powerful tool between you and the patient
- Learn a scientific and principle-based approach to the treatment of all diagnoses where pain is the cardinal symptom,where pain is the patients predominant symptom
- Get an in-depth and detailed review of most used modalities within pain management, as well as an innovative guide to choosing modalities
- Get a current and updated model for clinical reasoning in pain management
Neuroscientific pain modulation is a scientific and principle-based approach to the treatment of diagnoses where pain is the cardinal symptom, i.e. all diseases and musculoskeletal problems where pain is the predominant patient complaint.
The course includes a large amount of written material, research-based articles and summary of all lectures,well over 60 pages.
Course language: English
Sa 9:00 am – 4:30 pm
So 9:00 am – 4:30 pm
Physical Therapists, Clinicians, Occupational Therapists, Osteopaths, Cranio-sacral Therapists, Chiropractitioner, Personal Trainer, Sporttherapists, Nurses, Psychologists
General terms & conditions of science2practice GmbH. Refunding in case of cancellation by participant is limited and handled by science2practice. If you have questions, please contact us: email@example.com